Mar 15, 2021
Sean welcomes his friend Lauren
Davis to the podcast--aka the branding and social media whisperer.
She’s a digital branding strategist who focuses on personal
branding, which goes hand-in-hand with social media. Lauren loves
teaching people strategies that she uses with personal brands,
podcasters, speakers, and leaders all over the world. She helps
them to be more visible online as well and increases their personal
brand strategy and personal brand presence through their social
media. Instead of using social media as an afterthought, she
teaches them to use it as a tool for their success.
In this episode, you’ll
- How impactful and powerful a tool social media
- Lauren’s tips for podcast show
- The biggest mistakes people make on social
media and how you can make social media fun and
- Consistency on social media is key.
- Lauren’s background story and how the record
store she started with her husband led her into social media and
- Why making connections with people on your
social media platforms is so important.
- What platforms Lauren recommends based on your
social media goals.
- What Clubhouse is, how it works, and where
Lauren sees its future.
- How she gets people to engage with social media
and why connecting with your followers is so important.
- About Lauren’s free download, which is 100
high-quality, engaging social media content ideas and why it’s
different than others on the internet.
- The change in Lauren’s presence on social media
and why her branding is becoming more defined.
Connect with Sean Osborn here:
Connect with Lauren Davis
Lauren's 100 social media
The Real Personal Branding