Jan 31, 2021
Sean welcomes Dana Malstaff to
Big podcast. Dana is
the founder of the Boss Mom movement, which includes her Facebook
community, courses, a YouTube channel, and the chart-topping
podcast “The Boss Mom Podcast”.
Mom, was published in
2015 and kicked off her business and the Boss Mom movement. Dana
has been featured in Fast Company, Amy Porterfield’s podcast, Goal Digger
podcast, and more.
One of my biggest takeaways from
this episode is how she organically grew her Facebook community to
over 50k, and why she runs it the way she does. Her methods are
Today, we are thinking big about
our communities, and how we show up.
In this episode, you’ll
- The story behind how Boss Mom
- How Dana found her tribe to support her while
she started her business.
- Why women have different motivations for
starting a business than men.
- What feeling valued can do for your
- Dana’s email system and why every part of that
ecosystem is important to your community.
- A breakdown of her Facebook community and how
it grew organically.
- What Dana doesn’t allow in her Facebook
community and why.
- Why she encourages questions and how those
questions can spin into marketing and ideal clients.
- Dana’s affinity for systems and how they help
increase productivity and flexibility.
- How breaking down an expert system so that
people can easily understand it leads to success.
- Why familiarity is optimal in most cases.
Novelty is less sought after.
- Asking questions is growing, and no one is
perfect the way they are.
- Dana sees perfection as a moving goal, and
being messy should be the goal.
- About the Nurture to Convert YouTube channel
Dana just launched.
Connect with Dana Malstaff
Connect with Sean Osborn here:
Leaders are Readers, here are some free books for you to
Free copy of Think and Grow Rich
The 14-day Think and Grow Rich Challenge
Free Audibles book
Thank You for
It means a lot to me and to the
guests. If you enjoyed listening then please
do take a second to rate the show
on iTunes. Every
podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our
shows so please let me know what you thought and make sure you
subscribe using your favorite player using the links